The next step in understanding Trust-Based Relational Intervention®️ is the new book, The Connected Parent, by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Lisa Qualls, with great assistance from Emmelie Pickett. We interview Lisa and Emmelie about connected parenting and understanding how to use TBRI®️ with your foster children.
This course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the foundations of attachment.
- What do parents bring to the situation that influences how their children attach.
- Using “scripts” to help you implement Trust-Based Relational Intervention®️.
- Coping with chronic fear in our kids.
- Coping with parental fear that things will never improve or that our children will never be able to heal.
- How to discipline the TBRI®️ way.
- How to teach respect.
- Understanding how sensory issues can be confused with attachment issues.
*Your course will remain active for 180 days from purchase date.
**This course has been discounted by a scholarship fund to reduce the cost of foster parent training.