We know from extensive research that adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) affect our emotional and physical health in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
In this toolkit, we explore what we mean by ACEs and how they affect us and our kids.
- Take the ACE survey for ourselves and our children.
- What parents can do to help their children heal from their adverse childhood experiences.
- What are "adverse childhood experiences"?
- How do they affect a person's mental and physical health as children and as adults?
- What is your ACE score?
- What is your child's ACE score?
- What can parents do to help their children who have experienced multiple adverse childhood experiences?
This Creating a Family Adoptive/Foster/Kinship Family Support Group Toolkit includes access to the Video, Facilitator Guide, Handouts, and Resource Guide.
The Creating a Family Support Group Toolkit is currently a pilot program. If you would like information about these Toolkits, please contact us for more information.