In this course, we interview Amanda Purvis, a training specialist with the Karyn Purvis Institute of Child Development, about the practical applications of TBRI® and Trauma-Informed Parenting.
This course covers the following topics:
- How does trauma affect the brain of a child or baby?
- What are the types of trauma that can affect the brain?
- How can parents apply Trust-Based Relational Intervention®(TBRI®) to the following common behaviors:
- Sleep issues
- Food issues
- Homework and school struggles
*Your course will remain active for 180 days from purchase date.
Hague Treaty on Intercountry Adoption
* Important Information for agencies on Hague Training Requirements.
*Important Information for agencies on Virginia core competencies.
Illinois Licensing Standard §401.520
*Important Information for agencies on Illinois Adoption Requirements.